BTW BE 0467.975.807 (RPR Antwerp)
2. The information we collect
We store personal data on individuals, artists and companies with whom we have dealings, including our staﬀ, partners, suppliers, contacts, buyers and sellers, both trade and private individuals.
This information includes:
- Identity Data: first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth.
- Contact Data: billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: bank account, payment card details and VAT number (limited to clients, employees, suppliers, sellers and partners).
- Profile Data: your username and password, purchases or orders made by you.
- Transaction Data: details about payments to and from you and other details of products and art works or books you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone, setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Any other information which you provide to us, such as biographical information. 3. How we collect information about you
We collect most of this information from you directly, for example, Identity Data, Contact Data, Financial Data and Transaction Data when you fill in forms (contact forms in the gallery or on an art fair), correspond with us by email, phone, post or otherwise when you:
- fill in the contact form on our website www.gallery51.com (by subscribing to our newsletter on the contact-section of this website);
- provide services to us, for example as a judge or nominator;
- request marketing, promotional material or information to be sent to you;
- purchase products and/or services from us.
However, we may also collect information from:
- providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as PayPal or FedEx;
- analytics providers, such as Google, based outside the EU;
- a third party with your consent (e.g. your bank).4. Why we store your information
We store you information:
- for direct marketing: to send you our newsletter to inform you of our upcoming exhibitions, openings, finissages, art fairs and events and news about the artists of the gallery. The newsletter is sent approximately twice a month;
- for the managing of our customer data base;
- to ensure the proper handling of a sale (transport, invoicing, customs,etc.);
- for accounting purposes;
- for ownership details;
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to which we are subject;
- for security and to check your identity.5. The legal base for this processing
We will treat your data only insofar as this treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract that binds us, whether because of binding legal obligations, or on the basis of your consent.6. Sharing your information
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies inside and outside the EU that oﬀer a recognised and suﬃciently high level of data protection if this is necessary to manage our database or to provide you with our art works and services. This includes transport companies (FedEx, BPost, ACR), data managing companies (V-Gallery) or any other associated companies. We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
.7. How your information is stored
Our mailing list is collected and stored via MailChimp. The main contact details of our clients and sellers are held in V-Gallery, which is only accessible to the staﬀ of Gallery FIFTY ONE (password protected).8. Protection of your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The data collected on our website are all stored behind a secure socket layer certificate (SSL) and can only be accessed by selected staﬀ administrators (password protected). Certain details such as bank account information are accessed only by key members of staﬀ and are password protected.9. How long we will keep your information
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the aforementioned purposes or as required to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our database to verify if our information is accurate, up-to-date and still required.
Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information necessary for this purpose for as long as you do not unsubscribe. If you opt out from marketing, we will retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
10. Your rights
These are the rights you have:
- the right to access your data;
- the right to rectify your data should they be inexact;
- the right to have your data deleted (in a certain number of cases given in the Regulation);
- the right to limit the treatment (in a certain number of cases given in the Regulation);
- the right to migrate your data (i.e. the right to receive a structured copy of your data in order to transfer them to another treatment responsible);
- the right to oppose the treatment of your data;
- the right to not become the object of a decision solely made by automatically generated treatment, such as profiling.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the surveying authorities, i.e. the 'Commission de la Protection de la Vie Privée', rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels, tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00, email: email@example.com.
It is possible at any time to withdraw your consent for the future by sending a written notification to our firm.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will aﬀect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
In order to provide you with a great experience on this website we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this website runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is aﬀected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use this website and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how much time you spend on this website and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the oﬃcial Google Analytics page.Contacting us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or our practices you can contact us at the address below: firstname.lastname@example.org